Tuesday, 1 January 2013
Those rules and guidelines in full:
- The deadline is 5pm on Friday, 18th January
- Your radio documentary can be on any theme and told in any format, so long as it is audio only.
- It should be within a hair's breadth of 1 minute (let's say between 55 and 65 seconds)
- Give it a great title as no other information (eg pictures, explanatory text) will be taken into account by the judges.
- It must be entirely your own work, though could be an edit of something you have made before. Don't use music unless it was composed for the piece and credited properly.
- You can enter as a team or as an individual.
- You can enter as many times as you like, but don't try to tell a story in a series of episodes! Each minute should stand alone.
- Submit your work at http://soundcloud.com/firstspark/dropbox
- Just tell us the title, an email address and if you are over or under 18..Poems, songs, field recordings and surprises all welcome, so long as they convey a true story.Happy recording!